Archived Topic

Fantasy Football League

by hawkwing · 8/27/2012

Advertisement
S
shakavaka
I want in if there is still spot available... I clicked the link and it gave me an error saying I'm not part of the league.
S
Schmoe
I get totally consumed by the one league I'm in, I can't afford to split attention between two.
Advertisement
S
shakavaka
There was a problem

This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)




THat is the error I get... I swear I'm not computer illiterate
G
Guest
Let me check it out tomorrow.
M
Metallicat
shakavaka wrote:
There was a problem

This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)




THat is the error I get... I swear I'm not computer illiterate

Got the same message
M
Mars
Metallicat wrote:
There was a problem

This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)




THat is the error I get... I swear I'm not computer illiterate

Got the same message

Sorry guys, but I took all 3 remaining spots. And I'm not even going to update my teams.
G
Guest
It looks like I might have to invite via email address, not openly. If you're interested in joining, send me your email address.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.