B
byucougar1http://www.deseretnews.com/m/article/765599332" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I am quite shocked by some of the 2 deep players - didn't realize we had such young and talented backups.
Alex Kuresa behind Falslev (I smell some wildcat opportunities).
The Matthews behind Apo and Hoffman (serious height advantage for the wideouts).
S. Povey behind J. Johnson and M. Hanneman behind P. Hadley.
A. Fua, M. Pikula, Z. Stout and JLD all 2nd teamers/backups at LB.
R. Peck and M. Meuhlman backups at DE/NT. Where are Ziggy and Kufusi?
Young bloods: M. Yeck, F. Anae, B. Stringham, R. Matthews, B. Tushaus all seeing time on the OL.
Those are very talented Freshmen/Sophmores to make 2 Deep, and this experience will bode well for 2013.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I am quite shocked by some of the 2 deep players - didn't realize we had such young and talented backups.
Alex Kuresa behind Falslev (I smell some wildcat opportunities).
The Matthews behind Apo and Hoffman (serious height advantage for the wideouts).
S. Povey behind J. Johnson and M. Hanneman behind P. Hadley.
A. Fua, M. Pikula, Z. Stout and JLD all 2nd teamers/backups at LB.
R. Peck and M. Meuhlman backups at DE/NT. Where are Ziggy and Kufusi?
Young bloods: M. Yeck, F. Anae, B. Stringham, R. Matthews, B. Tushaus all seeing time on the OL.
Those are very talented Freshmen/Sophmores to make 2 Deep, and this experience will bode well for 2013.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

