Archived Topic

Go to the Wazzu Game w/ Spiff!

by SpiffCoug · 8/25/2012

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
My dad can't go to the game on Thursday. Does anyone want to meet me at one of the gates and sit and watch the game with me? Let me know.
S
Schmoe
I'll go!
G
Gunk
I do, but have to work the next day and live in California.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Sure, as long as it is white.



You might need to add some bleach when you wash it.
Advertisement
U
Ungoy
If the ticket is available, I'll go. I've been searching high and lo for someone with an extra ticket.



What do you want for the ticket?
T
trueblue72
I'll go! How much for the ticket?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Sorry guys, Schmoe was first. There's a good chance my Dad won't be able to make most of the night games, so I can take Ungoy or trueblue72 to a future game.
T
trueblue72
Sounds good. Thanks for throwing the offer out there



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
Unfortunately for the game ticket winners you have to come sit up with me and the lady hawk after halftime
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Yep, thems the rules.
M
Mars


Okay, now who wants to baby-sit for me?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.