Archived Topic

2012 Lady Volleyball

by scott715 · 8/25/2012

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Also known as Beijing-style Volleyball?
S
scott715
Now 3-0 winning the Rice Invitational. They also beat Air Force and Rice.
S
scott715
Beat Wichita St 3-0. Next two games against ranked opponents starting with CSU.
Advertisement
S
scott715
Beat Tennessee 3-1 will be ranked next week. We are now 6-0.
S
scott715
http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/volleyball-women/d1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Ranked #21. Don't know how Tennessee is ahead of us after we beat them and we are 6-0.

We beat #32 Wichita St and CSU is completely gone.



Pepperdine is #12, San Diego is #17.
S
scott715
Ranked #15. Past Tennessee. Pepperdine is #18, San Diego is #16.
S
scott715
Beat #14 Pepperdine 3-0 last night to remain perfect on the season and into first place in the WCC.
Advertisement
S
scott715
With our loss to SMC we fell to #16
I
IowaCougar
I guess the women's volleyball team must be really unhappy about their loss. When I try to read the story on byucougars.com, I get "Access Denied You are not authorized to access this page."



I even tried clicking through from several different locations. I smell a cover-up ;)
G
Guest
BYUCougars.com has had some technical difficulties the last few days. I wonder if they have some services through godaddy too?
I
IowaCougar
Maybe. I am still noticing a slow-down with this site. Today I had a short period of time where I couldn't connect at all.
Advertisement
S
scott715
Still #16. Pepperdine is #24, San Diego is #13. SMC #28
S
scott715
Still #16. Pepperdine is #23, San Diego is #13. SMC #28
I
IowaCougar
Did anyone else watch ESPNU on Wednesday night and catch the Cougar win? It was nice to be able to watch in HD. The game was surprisingly entertaining, and the team performed really well. Big win.
S
scott715
Yeap, saw it. Even my wife asked why the picture was better. SD won the Commissioner's Cup last year from us. Especially good win.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.