Archived Topic

Of the BYU games listed, which is the least difficult?

by SpiffCoug · 8/24/2012

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I'm tempted to just go ahead and put Washington St in at game #5, but I'll ask the question anyway. I will probably just ask the next question sooner.



Here's how the schedule looks from most to least difficult so far:

1. ???

2. ???

3. ???

4. ???

5. ???

6. Oregon St. 77%

7. Utah St. 44%

8. Hawaii 68%

9. San Jose St. 78%

10. New Mexico St. 94%

11. Idaho 61%

12. Weber St. 52%
W
Wickchad
Did you keep track of what % of the vote the winning least difficult team got with their ranking? That will probably be interesting to see with the final 4.
S
SpiffCoug
Good idea. I'll go add the percentages.
C
Cougs_Rule
Tis one does seem every much a no brainer. And, I suspect, as it sounds you do as well, that this will be the highest percentage of any game. Though in reality it may not be the next.

The next one will get very interesting.
V
vancouvercougar
The next 4 will be interesting, but there is a huge gap between WSU and them. Hands down WSU.



THis doesn't mean that WSU won't be a really improved team this year--I just think it will take them a couple of games to hit their stride.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
This may have been a tougher question for me if this was a road game in week 5. But it is a home game in week 1 Vs a new coaching staff with new offense and defense schemes and some clear weaknesses.



Washington State - but we are clearly into games now where an upset would not shock the nation.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.