B
Ball4Archived Topic
Utah Top 25
by Ball4 · 8/22/2012
Advertisement
D
DwightI'm sure they scored very high in the trans-gender QB catagory. The survey was probably done before Jordana cut his/her hair.
L
LawboyAll things considered, not a bad thing for the state of Utah to have a decent rating on. Speaks well to the general population in the ara to be honest.
K
KingCougLawboy wrote:
All things considered, not a bad thing for the state of Utah to have a decent rating on. Speaks well to the general population in the ara to be honest.
Depends on how you define "friendly." Tolerance is one thing. Celebrating and openly advocating it, the way they do up at the U? That certainly isn't a good thing.
(And yet another reason it's hard for ALUF's to justify rooting for the U)
M
MTMKingCoug wrote:
Celebrating and openly advocating it, the way they do up at the U? That certainly isn't a good thing.
That's a clown comment bro.
Advertisement
K
KingCougMTM wrote:Celebrating and openly advocating it, the way they do up at the U? That certainly isn't a good thing.
That's a clown comment bro.
Meaning...
Oh wait, I just noticed you're a Ute fan. Your response now makes sense.
S
SpiffCougKingCoug wrote:KingCoug wrote:
Celebrating and openly advocating it, the way they do up at the U? That certainly isn't a good thing.
That's a clown comment bro.
Meaning...
Oh wait, I just noticed you're a Ute fan. Your response now makes sense.
No, it's a Bryce Harper reference who, in response to a question he didn't like was to say, "That's a clown question bro."
D
DdawgLGBT? UofU is a Top 25 LGBT school? L.G.B.T. = Let's Go Buy Tomatoes. :bug:
Why are they being recognized for buying tomatoes? :D :lol: ;)
Why are they being recognized for buying tomatoes? :D :lol: ;)
B
BigCougsFanI'm sure the founder of the U of U, Brigham Young, would be so proud of this moment!
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
1
1967cougarMay I state, for the record, my total disdain of that abberant lifestyle and those who pursue it. I am comfortably entrenched in my bigotry and shall remain so until my death. I am not afraid of the arrows that will be cast at me for my feelings on this topic. I don't go out and preach intolerance and certainly don't live a life of intolerance. But I certainly feel no need to be understanding and accepting of their filthy lifestyle. I've had gay neighbors and friends, just as I've had Ute and Democrat neighbors and friends. I don't like their choices and I don't accept them because of their choices. Neither do I shun and turn away from them on the basis of their choices. But I don't have to agree with them or sympathize with them. The U is a magnet for deviants. The fact that they are listed in the top 25 "fag-friendly" schools just gives me some more ammo for future banter and interaction with them.
Advertisement
C
Cougarfan87I agree with a previous poster. Tolerance is one thing. Celebrating a depraved lifestyle is another. I still love my sister. But I don't celebrate or condone her lifestyle. I do, however, treat her with kindness and love regardless. That, in my opinion, is the standard we are supposed to live by with respect to this issue.
M
MTMIâm not arguing that anyone should celebrate (whatever that means) LGBT.
But even if you find it âdepravedâ or âfilthyâ try to remember they are just like you and me. They want the same things out of life that we do. They are human beings who deserve love and respect and, dare I say, acceptance as your equal.
King,
My point is that anyone who thinks the U âcelebrates and openly advocatesâ LGBT is a goof. There is no secret recruiting army out there trying to make straight people gay and then enroll them at the U.
The rankings that these 25 schools were based on were about âinclusion and safety for LGBT and ally student populationsâ. What is wrong with that? Iâm proud that my state and my school are recognized as being accepting of all people.
1967,
Congratulations for having had friends who donât fit into the tiny, little box of what you consider a perfect, clean, worthy human being.
Your use of the word âfagâ says more about you than your half-a**ed âIâm not a man of intoleranceâ bull****.
Youâre the kind of person that perpetuates the stereotype that Utah has a Taliban mentality. It is an embarrassment. Join the 21st Century for crying out loud.
CF87,
Iâm glad you and your sister can still have a respectful relationship. That is the way it should be.
But even if you find it âdepravedâ or âfilthyâ try to remember they are just like you and me. They want the same things out of life that we do. They are human beings who deserve love and respect and, dare I say, acceptance as your equal.
King,
My point is that anyone who thinks the U âcelebrates and openly advocatesâ LGBT is a goof. There is no secret recruiting army out there trying to make straight people gay and then enroll them at the U.
The rankings that these 25 schools were based on were about âinclusion and safety for LGBT and ally student populationsâ. What is wrong with that? Iâm proud that my state and my school are recognized as being accepting of all people.
1967,
Congratulations for having had friends who donât fit into the tiny, little box of what you consider a perfect, clean, worthy human being.
Your use of the word âfagâ says more about you than your half-a**ed âIâm not a man of intoleranceâ bull****.
Youâre the kind of person that perpetuates the stereotype that Utah has a Taliban mentality. It is an embarrassment. Join the 21st Century for crying out loud.
CF87,
Iâm glad you and your sister can still have a respectful relationship. That is the way it should be.
1
1967cougarShucks! I just know this thread is on the verge of being pulled. And I was just beginning to have so much fun!
Sorry, MTM. I am a product of last century and just can't seem to fit into the 21st century acceptance mold. BTW, MTM, what do those initials stand for? Macho Transvestite Man? Many Testicular Memories? Men Tempting Men? I dunno.
I'm just glad I decided to use the mildly descriptive word "fag" instead of the ultra-offensive descriptive such as faggot, fairy, fruit, fudge-packers, slurpers, flamers. I'd hate to bear the shame of such stain on my holier-than-thou character.
Hawk, Sno, other moderators: I know you will slap my wrists and chastise me. I'm sorry. The pull of this topic was just too much for my sick sense of humor to resist!
Sorry, MTM. I am a product of last century and just can't seem to fit into the 21st century acceptance mold. BTW, MTM, what do those initials stand for? Macho Transvestite Man? Many Testicular Memories? Men Tempting Men? I dunno.
I'm just glad I decided to use the mildly descriptive word "fag" instead of the ultra-offensive descriptive such as faggot, fairy, fruit, fudge-packers, slurpers, flamers. I'd hate to bear the shame of such stain on my holier-than-thou character.
Hawk, Sno, other moderators: I know you will slap my wrists and chastise me. I'm sorry. The pull of this topic was just too much for my sick sense of humor to resist!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

