Archived Topic

Cameron Comer

by trueblue72 · 8/22/2012

Advertisement
T
trueblue72
Just read in an article that he has left the program as well. I read an article not too long ago saying the he looked to be the heir apparent at the boundary corner spot and now he's leaving the program?



What gives?? We have had a several guys either leave the program or transfer in the last month, what is going on Lawboy?? I need some insight.
4
49erCoug
I am not Lawboy... But I did stay at a holiday inn express last night...



I read today where it said he was struggling to crack the 2 or 3 deep.. And just stopped showing up to practice... I think was GW was the source on that..



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
po_pocoug wrote:
I am not Lawboy... But I did stay at a holiday inn express last night...



I read today where it said he was struggling to crack the 2 or 3 deep.. And just stopped showing up to practice... I think was GW was the source on that..



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Can you prove that you are not Lawboy - we never see both of you at the same party.



:) :)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
T
trueblue72
Thanks for the info..... I was hoping a kid from my Alma Mater would be an impact player for the cougs.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
byucougar1
What gives is that the talent level at the DB/Safety position is very good and it is tough to break into the 2/3 deep. Don't forget that we have two transfers on the scout team (from HI and CSU) that saw significant playing time as freshmen and they will be competing for/most likely getting time next year.
Advertisement
T
trueblue72
When I said what gives I meant in reference to fono leaving and someone else left, it is escaping me right now. I guess that means indy is good because after one year our talent level has increased quite a bit.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
trueblue72 wrote:
When I said what gives I meant in reference to fono leaving and someone else left, it is escaping me right now. I guess that means indy is good because after one year our talent level has increased quite a bit.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

You forgot Juice already?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
byucougar1
Interesting that some of the recruits that have left were supposed to eventually make it onto the field as starters or see significant time as back-ups. Again, the talent level has risen up several notches - let's see it translate to on field success.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
T
trueblue72
Didn't forget juice, but I was thinking of someone else. Oh well if they don't want to be here then I font want them here.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
T
tmoney35
Every year we have players leaves. It's usually for honor code issues. Having them leave because of the talent in front of them is a nice change of pace.
Advertisement
L
Lawboy
I got nothing on Comer, just think it is odd. His cousin is RIchard Wilson, who has been through some tough health issues and was really highly recruited, and he is sticking it out with BYU thus far.



Strange that he showed for a few practices, then just stopped coming before two-a-days. Also said he dropped out of school, I think, which is also really odd. WOndering if he will go JC now. If so, bet he ends up at Snow. BEcause even when guys quit, they usually stick in school. But maybe quitting cost him his schollie, and he decided to go elsewhere.



He is an RM too. And he would have seen the field most likely within the next 2 seasons.
M
Mars


Reading his twitter made me not surprised.
T
trueblue72
What did his Twitter say?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
There were some veiled references to this at the big blue bash and how Bronco made practices so tough players quit.
B
BroncoBot
hawkwing wrote:
There were some veiled references to this at the big blue bash and how Bronco made practices so tough players quit.

ol' "rusty" would agree with that.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
According to his Twitter, he still hates the utes.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.