Archived Topic

This Just In--Politicians Say and Do the Darndest Things!

by BoiseBYU · 8/21/2012

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Kansas representative swims naked in the Sea of Gallilee. This Just In is grateful that he could not walk on water.



Missouri Senate candidate says that he opposes abortion even in instances of rape, because where there is "legitimate" rape the woman's body knows how to prevent pregnancy. Can you imagine how embarrassing it must be for the person who lost to this guy in the primary?



Apple now most valued company of all time. Unless ExxonMobil becomes ExxonMobilBPChevron......
4
49erCoug
BoiseBYU wrote:
Kansas representative swims naked in the Sea of Gallilee. This Just In is grateful that he could not walk on water.



Missouri Senate candidate says that he opposes abortion even in instances of rape, because where there is "legitimate" rape the woman's body knows how to prevent pregnancy. Can you imagine how embarrassing it must be for the person who lost to this guy in the primary?



Apple now most valued company of all time. Unless ExxonMobil becomes ExxonMobilBPChevron......


The womans body knows how to prevent pregnancy when raped? I guess I learned something new today..



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars
po_pocoug wrote:
The womans body knows how to prevent pregnancy when raped? I guess I learned something new today..

Not true. Not well stated. And not wise at all to try to state at all.
I
imuakahuku
There was a theory back in the 70's I think that women's bodies would block fertilization in the event of rape. It's been long proven false by the numerous rape pregnancies since. Just another shot in the republican war on women queue Dennis Miller. ;)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.