Archived Topic

It's Done

by snoscythe · 8/21/2012

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
The DVR has been set to record next week's game.....that's right--it's just next week!
B
BYULV
:angry: I can only record 6 days ahead. Maybe it's time to upgrade.
G
Guest
BYULV wrote:
:angry: I can only record 6 days ahead. Maybe it's time to upgrade.

I've got like 2 to 3 weeks out on mine.
B
BYULV
hawkwing wrote:
:angry: I can only record 6 days ahead. Maybe it's time to upgrade.

I've got like 2 to 3 weeks out on mine.


Yea, but I used to get the MTN in VD (Vaseline-lens Definition) ;)
S
snoscythe
BYULV wrote:
BYULV wrote:
:angry: I can only record 6 days ahead. Maybe it's time to upgrade.

I've got like 2 to 3 weeks out on mine.


Yea, but I used to get the MTN in VD (Vaseline-lens Definition) ;)


The MTN was the VD every BYU fan had to have.....that's what you get when you compromise your standards. Teach your children this truth.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.