Archived Topic

Why in the world....

by Ungoy · 8/19/2012

Advertisement
U
Ungoy
Is there a blasted :utard: football billboard on the west side of I-15 right as you're getting off at University Parkway in Orem? That kind of garbage doesn't belong in Orem and Provo. Keep the :utard: trash in Salt Lake.
K
KingCoug
Somebody needs to vandalize that thing. Just saying.
D
Dwight
Looks like you guys could use a little "TIDE" down in Orem. :lol:
S
scott715
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss
S
Schmoe
It's a good thing there's a BYU Football billboard right before it.
Advertisement
S
shakavaka
KingCoug wrote:
Somebody needs to vandalize that thing. Just saying.


Funny you mention that... the day I saw that I was with my wife and I told her I was going to paintball it with blue paint...



(just incase any cops are looking at this and it happens to get paintballed, it wasn't me. As much as I wanted to, I didnt and wont)



I am glad BYU put up a bigger and more awesome billboard in front of it
C
Cougs_Rule
Many hands make light work. PM me, I'll get my whole scout group. 8)
4
49erCoug
shakavaka wrote:
Somebody needs to vandalize that thing. Just saying.


Funny you mention that... the day I saw that I was with my wife and I told her I was going to paintball it with blue paint...



(just incase any cops are looking at this and it happens to get paintballed, it wasn't me. As much as I wanted to, I didnt and wont)



I am glad BYU put up a bigger and more awesome billboard in front of it


If there is a knock at your door asking about it.. It isn't me!!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.