Archived Topic

I love Internet

by snoscythe · 8/16/2012

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
...but not as much as this Cassanova loves Emily.



[youtube]SLBBtFSW8TE[/youtube]



currently at 28,923 views
C
CougarClaw
wow.



1) we really need a picture of Emily.

2) if I were emily... probably mortified at my painful immortality.
A
ABYUFAN
I'm pretty sure that I was that dorky at that age, so I can say nothing more than this. This guy's gonna hopefully look back at this and laugh (ESPECIALLY AT THE GUITAR PART) :bug: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Oh... and Emily had better hope that the guy she marries NEVER finds out about this!
4
49erCoug
That is scary.. If I were Emilys dad.. This kid would not come with in 12 football stadiums of her... Creepy.... Oh ya... What is worse than tone deaf?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Nothing like destroying a great song.



BTW, I found this picture of Emily after she realized that this hunk of a man did this to her:



http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s37/ckrossby/Scary/scary-5.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.