Archived Topic

Riley Nelson look alike

by AggieWeekendCougar · 8/16/2012

Advertisement
A
AggieWeekendCougar
I was watching Shrek with my kids recently and couldn't get past the resemblance.



http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/heraldextra.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/1/a9/1a967b88-e63b-11e1-94ae-001a4bcf887a/502a94a124d40.preview-620.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://forethoughtoflife.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/shrek-the-third-prince-charming-03.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



I know look-alike thread are supposed to be for opposing teams, but I couldn't resist.
C
Cougs_Rule
You have shown your true colors....oh wait, you're true affinity for the cheesehead blue as opposed to The TrueBlue. Yep, BYU took it from you, bluecheese.
A
AggieWeekendCougar
dmcougar wrote:
You have shown your true colors....oh wait, you're true affinity for the cheesehead blue as opposed to The TrueBlue. Yep, BYU took it from you, bluecheese.


Huh? I'm confused about your statement. Are you suggesting my alumni affiliations to USU are causing me to insult the BYU QB? I consider myself an almost equal BYU and USU fan. I grew up going to BYU games (my dad and brothers shared season tickets) and chose USU for undergrad because they had a better robotics program. It was not intended as an insult. Riley Nelson has the square-jawed, flowing hair look of a quite handsome young man and I was just pointing out the resemblance from my past weekend's movie night with kids.
F
frdbtr
Oh come on DM, this is funny stuff :)
S
Stirfry
frdbtr wrote:
Oh come on DM, this is funny stuff :)


+1 Let's hope the similarities end with the looks :whistle:
Advertisement
G
Guest
It is a striking resemblance!
H
HoosierCougar
AggieWeekendCougar wrote:
I was watching Shrek with my kids recently and couldn't get past the resemblance.



http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/heraldextra.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/1/a9/1a967b88-e63b-11e1-94ae-001a4bcf887a/502a94a124d40.preview-620.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://forethoughtoflife.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/shrek-the-third-prince-charming-03.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



I know look-alike thread are supposed to be for opposing teams, but I couldn't resist.


You are abosolutely right. Check this out at 0:46



http://youtu.be/weS8U5zLXHs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weS8U5zLXHs&feature=youtu.be
C
Cougarbib
Nice - reminds me of a young Bibster. Not the athletic exploits - just University Standards taking away the hair by putting my registration packet on hold every semester I was there.



Note to The Nelsonator - it will eventually thin and recede on its own!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
I know it's for fun. And it's fun for me to crack on any and all Aggie cheese heads.

Good post though. Kind of hilarious actually.
E
EM_Puma
If you can't laugh at yourself, you're lost about what this life is about. I loved the post and comparison. It was hilarious and I believe Riley would get a kick out of it.
Advertisement
A
AggieWeekendCougar
dmcougar wrote:
I know it's for fun. And it's fun for me to crack on any and all Aggie cheese heads.

Good post though. Kind of hilarious actually.


Cheese is delicious :D
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.