Archived Topic

Tide

by scott715 · 8/14/2012

Advertisement
S
scott715
Can someone fix this picture to replace with a red and blue jersey?
U
Ungoy
How about this?



I hope the use of the :utard: emoticon is okay, otherwise I'll remove it.
U
Ungoy
Though I did see you mentioned jersey... I'll try to come up with another.
U
Ungoy
Here's #2. Let me know if you'd like any changes.
D
Ddawg
That's funny! Ha ha ha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
Advertisement
U
Ungoy
In case anyone is wondering, I did the #3 jersey's intentionally, as that is Jordan Wynn before, and after Kyle Van Noy destroys him.
Y
Y 4 Ever
That's JUST what I needed to see today after a crappy day at work... :lol: :lol:
G
Guest
You just need to add a little http://cougarcorner.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; on the bottom to have the rights to use the :ute: :)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
Ungoy
hawkwing wrote:
You just need to add a little http://cougarcorner.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; on the bottom to have the rights to use the :ute: :)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Done. :)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.