Archived Topic

Away game tickets

by ByuIcoug · 8/13/2012

Advertisement
B
ByuIcoug
I am planning a trip to Notre Dame to see the Cougars. This will be my first away game, where I don't know someone in the area. I was just wondering what would be the best way to by tickets, stubhub? I have zero Cougarclub connections, does BYU offer any ticket packages for fans? Thanks for any help
C
Cougs_Rule
Stubhuub or eBay might be your best bet.

Byu's ticket boat left a long time ago. I just checked last week. Nada.
B
bleedbyufootball
Neither get your tickets on und tickets.com last I checked they still had some available. There 75 a ticket public seating so your paying face value. On stubhub or ebay you will have to pay a lot more per ticket. See ya at the game go cougars!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.