Archived Topic

Of the BYU games listed, which is the easiest?

by SpiffCoug · 8/12/2012

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
San Jose St is now on the list. Separation among teams is beginning to shrink.



Here's how the schedule looks from most to least difficult so far:

1. ???

2. ???

3. ???

4. ???

5. ???

6. ???

7. ???

8. ???

9. San Jose St

10. New Mexico St.

11. Idaho

12. Weber St.
C
Cougarbib
Tough pick between UH, USU, and OSU.



UH has this game circled. So does USU. Oregon State - probably better athletes than either. Chow and Anderson both seem to know how to handle BYU.



Somehow - I picked UH. Probably the road trip for them pushed me over the edge.



I see these three as a coin toss. UH won the toss.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BroncoBot
Cougarbib2 wrote:
Tough pick between UH, USU, and OSU.



UH has this game circled. So does USU. Oregon State - probably better athletes than either. Chow and Anderson both seem to know how to handle BYU.



Somehow - I picked UH. Probably the road trip for them pushed me over the edge.



I see these three as a coin toss. UH won the toss.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

I'd like to see that 3 headed coin you're using. ;)
B
BroncoBot
Congratulations UTAH!!!!!! you got my vote today.
C
Cougarbib
BroncoBot wrote:
Tough pick between UH, USU, and OSU.



UH has this game circled. So does USU. Oregon State - probably better athletes than either. Chow and Anderson both seem to know how to handle BYU.



Somehow - I picked UH. Probably the road trip for them pushed me over the edge.



I see these three as a coin toss. UH won the toss.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

I'd like to see that 3 headed coin you're using. ;)


Round Robin - Double Elimination :) :) :)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
Utah? Really? I know their offense isn't much to shout for, but they always play us tough. I would say they are one of our hardest games.

Hawaii. Chow might have his O ready to go, but Hawaii may travel worse than BYU does at Hawaii. Time change, elevation, harder to go thru four time zones to the east than to the west. Hard on the body. Head coach first year, new scheme, etc.

Hawaii
R
redneckjedi
dmcougar wrote:
Utah? Really? I know their offense isn't much to shout for, but they always play us tough. I would say they are one of our hardest games.

Hawaii. Chow might have his O ready to go, but Hawaii may travel worse than BYU does at Hawaii. Time change, elevation, harder to go thru four time zones to the east than to the west. Hard on the body. Head coach first year, new scheme, etc.

Hawaii


So true. The first time my dad took me to a BYU football game, it was Hawaii. And it seemed liked every other play, they were carting a Rainbow off the field. That must be why they installed that murderball turf at their place - to try to level the playing field.
B
BroncoBot
dmcougar wrote:
Utah? Really? I know their offense isn't much to shout for, but they always play us tough. I would say they are one of our hardest games.

Nah utah sucks. And bronco was so angry about last year, it's going to be a landslide. Sorta like UCLA in provo a few years ago.
C
Cougs_Rule
Well, I guess it is conceivable that if "regression to the mean" does manifest itself in most phenomena, it is possible to believe that Utah could get caught up in their own success last year and believe that they can dominate BYU again and thus come out flat. A blow out would be very sweet. But I'd settle for less than a miracle comeback just to win.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.