B
BroncoBotGeorge Durrant. 2015 recruit?
I just saw that Mark Durrant mentioned something about him. Anyone have any info on him?
I just saw that Mark Durrant mentioned something about him. Anyone have any info on him?
by BroncoBot · 8/12/2012
BroncoBot wrote:
George Durrant. 2015 recruit?
I just saw that Mark Durrant mentioned something about him. Anyone have any info on him?
BroncoBot wrote:
George Durrant. 2015 recruit?
I just saw that Mark Durrant mentioned something about him. Anyone have any info on him?
vancouvercougar wrote:George Durrant. 2015 recruit?
I just saw that Mark Durrant mentioned something about him. Anyone have any info on him?
THe George Durrant that I knew was my religion teacher at BYU in 1976.
kjjson wrote:BroncoBot wrote:
George Durrant. 2015 recruit?
I just saw that Mark Durrant mentioned something about him. Anyone have any info on him?
THe George Durrant that I knew was my religion teacher at BYU in 1976.
That George Durrant is the father of the other Durrants (Devin, Mark).
bigbluepuma wrote:
Mark's son.