First game against UCI is tonight. So far they are up 1-0 in the first half.
C
cougfan84
Up 2-0 now. Go Lady Cougars!
S
scott715
In 2nd half
S
scott715
2-1 with a few minutes left.
Advertisement
S
scott715
2-2 looks like overtime
M
Mars
BYU Wins 3-2 in OT on the road in WCC play.
S
scott715
3-2 BYU. I assume it is a final. Yes it is.
S
scott715
http://byucougars.com/w-soccer/pair-pac-12-road-games-week" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. They play UA and then Utah this week. The game is on Pac 12 television network but it is not available locally and I live in Oregon. I am thinking telling Directv that if they pick it up I will drop my account.
S
scott715
Beat UA 1-0. Good game lady Cougs.
Advertisement
S
scott715
Lost to utah 1-0 on a turnover deep in our zone. now 2-1 on the season.
B
BroncoBot
scott715 wrote: Lost to utah 1-0 on a turnover deep in our zone. now 2-1 on the season.
pac-12 has made utah soccer elite. And I'm not going to BYU women's soccer games in November, not with their weak sauce schedule. ;)
S
scott715
Beat #11 Long Beach State 1-0. We are 3-1 on the season.
S
scott715
Beat Colorado College 2-0 who was 1-0-3 with a tie against Utah on Thursday.
Last night attendance was about 2,800. They were hoping to set a record but the weather was bad. penn St is #6. Go to that game if you can.Watch the game this morning and the Texas announcers were giving a lot of props to the ladys. The record is about 4,600 fans.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.