Archived Topic

Video: Bronco Mendenhall after scrimmage

by hawkwing · 8/9/2012

Advertisement
G
Guest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRQTW5p5q2Y&feature=player_embedded
J
JamieVallen
Any chance of this site ever getting some media credentials going? If so we could do our own interviews, or practice highlights. I imagine it's pretty tough to get through BYU but not impossible. I'm not asking if it can be done immediately or anything, but in the future I'd be interested if it ever came to it, doing some camera work and editing if needed, and maybe filming some local recruit highlight or interviews after high school games.
G
Guest
I like it. I'm definitely all for it.
G
Gunk
JamieVallen wrote:
Any chance of this site ever getting some media credentials going? If so we could do our own interviews, or practice highlights. I imagine it's pretty tough to get through BYU but not impossible. I'm not asking if it can be done immediately or anything, but in the future I'd be interested if it ever came to it, doing some camera work and editing if needed, and maybe filming some local recruit highlight or interviews after high school games.


Or...members with connections could simply interview players and people they know.



But, press credentials would be cool. Dibs on all Bay Area games! :P
S
scott715
Get me a media pass and I will do interviews in Washington.
Advertisement
G
Guest
Media passes would first go to those who write articles for the CougarCorner Exclusives site ;)



http://www.cougarcorner.com/exclusives" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
S
scott715
Have you checked with Lady Hawkwing yet?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.