Archived Topic

Poly Wes Welker!

by craigoscarson · 8/9/2012

Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ37fpbCv3o



Apparently this kid is ours. I like his game speed and footwork.
D
Ddawg
Mongo like. Bueno! Fill the stable with excellent horses - and let's win races.
L
Lawboy
BYU is definitely getting more athletes in this class. I wonder how many end up playing D, but loving the outside talent we have recruited the last few classes.
B
BroncoBot
only 5'8"? WTHeck????!!!!!! not liking this at all. {SARCASM}



Like I said in the recruiting forum. This kid is my new favorite future BYU player. May or may not be as electric, but he's definitley got that "P" word. Potential!
Y
Y12
BroncoBot wrote:
only 5'8"? WTHeck????!!!!!! not liking this at all. {SARCASM}



Like I said in the recruiting forum. This kid is my new favorite future BYU player. May or may not be as electric, but he's definitley got that "P" word. Potential!


Ploy Wes Welker = Reno Mahe
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.