Archived Topic

Anyone going to the scrimmage?

by Schmoe · 8/8/2012

Advertisement
S
Schmoe
I'll be going, and I'm wondering if anyone else from the CC wants to get together (I know we just did the CC lunch, but we could always get a bite afterwards, too).
G
Guest
I'm going to be there, but I don't think I'll have time after for lunch, have to get back to work. Would love to get a CC seating section together though.
S
SpiffCoug
I'm going to try to disappear from work for a few hours (take an early lunch, combine it with my run for the day - excuses the boss may buy.)
U
Ungoy
I'd like to, but I don't think I can break away from work. Let us know how it goes. :)
M
Mars


I've got work. I'd complain that it's the story of my life, but it's really only the story of 33% of my life, which is pretty darn good.
Advertisement
T
trueblue72
Going to try to take an Early lunch and catch the last half of it. We'll see though, depends how much my boss is looking for me, if he gets on one of his micromanaging kicks I won't be there.
S
scott715
Too far away but I am hoping the wife agrees to go to the WSU game.
Y
YNot
I will be there with my two oldest boys! Can't wait!
G
Guest
trueblue72 wrote:
Going to try to take an Early lunch and catch the last half of it. We'll see though, depends how much my boss is looking for me, if he gets on one of his micromanaging kicks I won't be there.


Do you work for me? Do you have the TPS report redone yet with the cover sheet?
U
Ungoy
hawkwing wrote:
Going to try to take an Early lunch and catch the last half of it. We'll see though, depends how much my boss is looking for me, if he gets on one of his micromanaging kicks I won't be there.


Do you work for me? Do you have the TPS report redone yet with the cover sheet?


WHERE ARE THEY?!?!?!?
Advertisement
T
trueblue72
hawkwing wrote:
Going to try to take an Early lunch and catch the last half of it. We'll see though, depends how much my boss is looking for me, if he gets on one of his micromanaging kicks I won't be there.


Do you work for me? Do you have the TPS report redone yet with the cover sheet?


I submitted them, but I think I forgot the cover sheet. I don't think I got the memo.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Im sitting on the north 30yard line about 10 rows up. Blue shirt. Blue BYU hat.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
Can't wait for anyone who attends to share observations. Had to work out of town.

Of course it's supposed to be only 2s and 3s. And I'm sure Bronco is not going to show the world much. Hope jamaal gets some touches!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BroncoBot
dmcougar wrote:
Can't wait for anyone who attends to share observations. Had to work out of town.

Of course it's supposed to be only 2s and 3s. And I'm sure Bronco is not going to show the world much. Hope jamaal gets some touches!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Also on the edge of my seat waiting for 2nd and 3rd string reports!!!!!
S
scott715
Should be a good chance to see how the newcomers do.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.