Archived Topic

BSU tickets

by Wickchad · 7/31/2012

Advertisement
W
Wickchad
Were road game tickets even offered for the BSU game by BYU? The BYU site is showing our tickets as sold out for BSU and Notre Dame. You can still get tickets to the Utah game through BYU.



I guess if you are planning to go to the BSU game you either need to use stubhub or get them through BSU but their single game tickets don't go on sale until late August.
A
ABYUFAN
Wickchad84087 wrote:
Were road game tickets even offered for the BSU game by BYU? The BYU site is showing our tickets as sold out for BSU and Notre Dame. You can still get tickets to the Utah game through BYU.



I guess if you are planning to go to the BSU game you either need to use stubhub or get them through BSU but their single game tickets don't go on sale until late August.

We looked at tickets earlier this summer. The stub hub tickets had $10.00 for the cheap seats and $400.00 for the expensive ones... I passed
S
scott715
Last time I checked they were about $100 to start. Small stadium, it is a tough ticket to get. I still plan on going. I'm waiting on my son to make up his mind about going.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.