Archived Topic

What is 2nd easiest game in 2012?

by SpiffCoug · 7/30/2012

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
http://www.cougarcorner.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12427" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CougarCorner.com has spoekn:



Weber St is the easiest game on the 2012 schedule.



What is the 2nd easiest game?



My selection is Idaho, whom we just pounded last year. And since they knocked Riley out of the game and caused him to miss another game, he'll be out for blood.
G
Guest
Can I vote for Weber St. since I voted for Idaho as the easiest? Or do I now have to vote for Idaho?
S
SpiffCoug
hawkwing wrote:
Can I vote for Weber St. since I voted for Idaho as the easiest? Or do I now have to vote for Idaho?

You have to vote for the options listed.



Please try to pick the correct answer this time. Clearly you need to spend more time posting on CougarCorner.com and listening to its podcasts so you can stay up to date on these things.
W
Wickchad
SpiffCoug wrote:
Can I vote for Weber St. since I voted for Idaho as the easiest? Or do I now have to vote for Idaho?

You have to vote for the options listed.



Please try to pick the correct answer this time. Clearly you need to spend more time posting on CougarCorner.com and listening to its podcasts so you can stay up to date on these things.


Or you can not vote and get the bumper sticker that says: Don't blame me, I voted for Nader.
L
Lawboy
Toss up between NMSU and Idaho. Both will be pillow fights, but NMSU might have a couple decent athletes at least.
Advertisement
G
Guest
As we narrow the list down, may I suggest that you word the poll as something along the lines of:

Of the teams listed, which will be the easiest team to beat.
C
Cougarbib
Hawk is a sore loser - ignore him :) :) :)



Hope those smiley faces worked on my Droid :) :) :)



Sometimes I wish I actually had a droid.



But more seriously - put an asterisk in the title of this series of polls, because now that I can see how you are going to play this out, it should be interesting and fun.



Back to Hawk and the Droid -



Words of Bibster Wisdom: Never fail to listen to the collective wisdom of your constituents.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
A team of droids might put up a better fight than Idaho.
A
ABYUFAN
I'm glad to see some other blue-goggled homer like me voted Utah.... :crazy: :evil:
S
snoscythe
ABYUFAN wrote:
I'm glad to see some other blue-goggled homer like me voted Utah.... :crazy: :evil:


Is there any other option? :crazy:
Advertisement
C
Cougarfan87
Oh, shoot. I voted for New Mexico State. I think it's proximity and similarity in name to New Mexico may have tainted my thinking.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.