Archived Topic

This Should Help Us Against Wazzu

by northerncougar · 7/27/2012

Advertisement
N
northerncougar
I never wish ill on any player but Anthony Laurenzi is out for the season. He was projected to be the starting NT for Wazzu. I have no idea what their depth is at NT, but this can't be good for them.



I wish him the best in his recovery. It is reported that he tore his achilles tendon.
C
Cougarbib
northerncougar wrote:
I never wish ill on any player but Anthony Laurenzi is out for the season. He was projected to be the starting NT for Wazzu. I have no idea what their depth is at NT, but this can't be good for them.



I wish him the best in his recovery. It is reported that he tore his achilles tendon.


I hope he is back to full health the morning after we play them.



More seriously - this may mean a medical redshirt for him and we see him in Pullman 2013.
B
BroncoBot
Uhhhhh..... Achilles tendon had nothing to do with it according to this....



http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2012/jul/26/leach-dismisses-defensive-tackle-anthony-laurenzi/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Theft. Stealing 58$ headphones from Wal-Mart will get you every time. Love that Leach actually lays down the law on his guys.



The above article also states that Leach dismissed 2 linebackers for altercation and marijuana possession. Sounds like he's trying to right the ship. Good luck to him.
N
northerncougar
Interesting. Got my info from Wrubell who said it was confirmed by WSU.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
When was the last time BYU dismissed a player for a legal issue? Crowton era? Shilo Teo for a DUI?
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
He's now got more time to spend with his fat little girlfirend...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.