Archived Topic

Royal Blue, Navy Blue, or White?

by Mars · 7/27/2012

Advertisement
M
Mars


Of course, I'm wondering what color field turf BYU should install in 2013...



Think about it. Here is your inspiration!:



http://thesouthern.com/sports/lindenwood-s-first-football-team-features-local-talent/article_5b1fe20e-c8b1-11e1-86a6-001a4bcf887a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



http://www.ucasports.com/news/2011/4/1/FB_0401113911.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



http://www.goeags.com/facilities/ewas-roos.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



http://www.broncosports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9900&ATCLID=530470" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
B
BroncoBot
natural, real, green, grass. Get rid of all symbols, signs and advertisements. I just want grass and the regulation field lines. That's all.



Everything else reeks of "wannabe".
Y
Y 4 Ever
BroncoBot wrote:
natural, real, green, grass. Get rid of all symbols, signs and advertisements. I just want grass and the regulation field lines. That's all.



Everything else reeks of "wannabe".


ala Notre Dame's field? I agree on the real grass - but I like the Y oval in the middle, and I would love royal blue endzone.
S
SpiffCoug
Hawk, where's that field you drew up last year. With the white field and endzones and then the blue zone inside the 20?
G
Guest
Here you go:



http://www.cougarcorner.com/gallery/image.php?album_id=9&image_id=205" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
M
Metallicat
:sick: :sick: :sick:
C
Cougarbib
Yeah - BSU started this trend way back when they were probably pre-WAC wannabes. Now Eastern Washington and some other up and comers are joining. Bush league - especially the two tone look.
S
SpiffCoug
Look, it's ok to have wrong opinions. the two-tone look is AWESOME!
M
Mars


I think a blue field looks *good*.
B
BigCougsFan
Boise can keep there ugly blue field. It only detracts all the eyes away from their pathetic D-II track that wraps around it.



I prefer that natural look, plus it feels better.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
B
byucougar1
With colored field, we would own the blue zone, increase our chances of converting plays for TDs :-)
S
scotts
Black uniforms.... blue fields..... just say NOOOOOOOOO!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.