Archived Topic

Too funny-Wives

by scott715 · 7/19/2012

Advertisement
S
scott715
http://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=8892206" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Ft Worth Cougar

wife tells me to go in and check the house to make sure nobody's in there. I don't say anything but I'm amused. I walk around the house for a minute and turn on some lights and the AC. When we get to our room she walks into the bathroom, pauses, and pulls back the shower curtain.



me: "are you taking a shower at 2am?"

her: "no, just thought maybe you didn't check behind the curtain"

me: "what was your plan if someone was in there?"

her: "have you take care of it"



A short time after we got married she insisted on switching to the other side of the bed to put me closer to the door. I liked being closer to the window for the breeze.



me: "why?"

her: "cause if a serial killer comes in you should be closer to the door"

me: "so I can run?"

her: "no, so you can protect me you jack-ute"

me: "what if he comes in through the window?"

her: "then we'll probably both die because the serial killer is either smart enough and sneaky enough to bring a huge ladder or strong enough to jump two stories up."



My wife has some funny ideas about me taking on career criminals and serial killers.
G
Guest
Who doesn't sleep with a gun in their nightstand?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.