Archived Topic

Jeez, those Boise jerks sure are Cowards...

by Mars · 7/18/2012

Advertisement
Y
YNot
Was the neutral site game to be in Logan or Pocatello?



The Battle for the Cheese or the Potato Bowl (oh, that name's already taken?)...
G
Guest
http://media1.break.com/breakstudios/2012/5/28/cowards-all.jpeg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
Lawboy
I dunno. When you are BSU and have trouble getting name opponents come to Boise to play you as it is, I wouldn't want to move the game either.



Don;t blame them on this one at all.
A
ABYUFAN
Lawboy wrote:
I dunno. When you are BSU and have trouble getting name opponents come to Boise to play you as it is, I wouldn't want to move the game either.



Don;t blame them on this one at all.

Which one of us would like BYU to trade a home game for a neutral game, even for a payday game? They'd only have 5 home games if they accepted - can't blame them a bit....
Advertisement
M
Mars
Lawboy wrote:
I dunno. When you are BSU and have trouble getting name opponents come to Boise to play you as it is, I wouldn't want to move the game either. Don't blame them on this one at all.

No wonder they fired that AD!



No wait, that was for allowing the football program to cheat and the athletic department to violate rules wantonly.



:D
C
Cougarbib
ABYUFAN wrote:
I dunno. When you are BSU and have trouble getting name opponents come to Boise to play you as it is, I wouldn't want to move the game either.



Don;t blame them on this one at all.

Which one of us would like BYU to trade a home game for a neutral game, even for a payday game? They'd only have 5 home games if they accepted - can't blame them a bit....


Where did the guys posting about BYU following the mythical BSU playing anyone anywhere model disappear to on this thread. Two of them were on another thread.



BSU is smart. Very smart. They schedule smart. It works well for them. They would be stupid to move this game from a Thursday night after we play U on the road and then play BSU on the road 3 working and 1 travel and 1 days of rest later. Stupid. Really stupid. Unless they wanna be little brother, mid-major forever. Wait - they are a BCS team now. And they have owned BYU. I can still remember when they were a JC level team.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.