Archived Topic

Facebook Scheme

by scott715 · 7/17/2012

Advertisement
S
scott715
Does this give you any ideas?



http://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=8884276" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



So, I created this fake person who is friends with me on facebook, and pretty much everyone else in my family (who is in on the joke) except for my sister and BIL and their family. They are UNLV fans, and I use this completely fake person to talk trash about and make incendiary comments about UNLV on my status' and other people's when football or basketball comes up.



It's pretty awesome. I created this guy a couple years ago, stole some random picture off the internet for his profile, and friended tons of random people to make him look legit. I even have some friends in on it.



Whenever we are at family events I drop his name from time to time to make him seem relevant just in random conversation. My BIL went off on him the other day. "What is wrong with that guy? I hate him."



Then I went into defense mode for him, "You just have to get to know him, he's a really nice guy."



I am fairly sure that they don't like this guy. However, I know that when it comes to light that he was completely made up by me, my sister and her husband will refuse to believe it initially... then they will hate me forever. I don't think I will ever tell them, unless I do an obituary like that guy who confessed everything when he died...
B
BroncoBot
HA HA HA .. Best story I've heard in a long time. You're a genius scott715.



But does scott715 really exist is the question......
C
CougarClaw
oops. posted that in the wrong account. CRAP
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.