Archived Topic

Top 20 bowl games since 1992

by Ball4 · 7/16/2012

Advertisement
S
scott715
We are #13 or slide 9. And our argument was that we earned a BCS bid but were excluded once again.
A
ABYUFAN
WHAT??? None of Utah's Bowl games made the list? Don't tell them - they think that their bowl games are the most important games in the history of sport....
B
Ball4
ABYUFAN wrote:
WHAT??? None of Utah's Bowl games made the list? Don't tell them - they think that their bowl games are the most important games in the history of sport....


I wouldn't have posted it if it included ANY of Uta's
S
scott715
Can't argue with the experts.
Advertisement
M
MTM
I guess I can see the Fiesta Bowl not making the list.

Even though that was the first time a non-AQ crashed the party Pitt was terrible.



The way the Utes dismantled Alabama, who had been ranked #1 a good part of the season, seems at least worthy of mention, however.
Y
Y12
HA! I love it.



Further proof that BYU matters and :utard: doesn't in CFB.
M
MTM
Y12 wrote:
HA! I love it.



Further proof that BYU matters and :utard: doesn't in CFB.


Yep. Indisputable proof. :roll:
C
Cougarbib
The U win over Bama was way too lopsided to make the list. It probably should have since the result was so improbable.



I have not yet read the list - but - Miracle Bowl was sweet back in the day - but apparently was too long ago.



Cotton Bowl was a great game.



Missouri game was a thriller - also too old.



I guess the Ty with Iowa was as close as a game gets - but like kissing your sister since neither team won.



So - I guess I better read it and see which Bowl Game we be talking about.



Hopefully not a loss. The losers hate to be reminded of the pain.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Look at the date in the header. I guess this is the BCS era.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I'd forgotten how forgettable some of those games were.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.