Archived Topic

Watching the Classics

by BoiseBYU · 7/15/2012

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
So over the past while I've availed myself of a few classics (defined as glorious wins in my book). I watched BYU thump Oregon in the Vegas Bowl, clobber Oklahoma in the Copper Bowl, and overcome Miami in '90. A few things jumped out at me: Great defense and a senior QB and guess what we got this year? :lol: :lol: anyways lots of fun and what you can access on BYUTV is pretty amazing
C
Cougarbib
BoiseBYU wrote:
So over the past while I've availed myself of a few classics (defined as glorious wins in my book). I watched BYU thump Oregon in the Vegas Bowl, clobber Oklahoma in the Copper Bowl, and overcome Miami in '90. A few things jumped out at me: Great defense and a senior QB and guess what we got this year? :lol: :lol: anyways lots of fun and what you can access on BYUTV is pretty amazing

To clarify - BYU broadcasts these on occasion, but you can also go to their website and select from a library of games and watch them via the Internet on demand.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.