Archived Topic

Uncle Rico & Seinfeld

by snoscythe · 7/14/2012

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Anyone ever notice that Uncle Rico from Napolean Dynamite is also Rusty the Rickshaw Driver/Thief from Seinfeld?



I just noticed tonight when I was watching Seinfeld reruns.



http://images.wikia.com/napoleondynamite/images/d/de/Uncle_Rico.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



[youtube]m9bSrjv8BDs[/youtube]
S
Schmoe
Uncle Rico has shown up in tons of stuff: Lost, Sons of Anarchy, Psych, Supernatural, Cold Case, CSI:NY, Taken, Taken 2, Stick It, Las Vegas, The Rundown, 24, ER, Men in Black, The X-Files, the list goes on and on.
D
Ddawg
Good eye. Good find. I've alway wondered if he ever got any work doing anything else. I thought he was hilarious in Napoleon Dynamite.



I gotta give credit to Sno and Schmoe - excellent info. Funny stuff.
S
Schmoe
Yeah, he's been working pretty much non-stop as an actor since '76.
S
snoscythe
I just found it interesting that he, as a bit actor, has played two fairly significant roles in pop culture.
Advertisement
S
scott715
Now I know who Uncle Rico is.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.