Archived Topic

CougarCorner.com Lunch

by SpiffCoug · 7/14/2012

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I'll stick this thread and keep the first post updated with the 5 Ws:



Who: ALL CougarCorner.com members

What: CougarCorner.com Lunch

Where: In 'n Out Burger?

When: 4 AUG 12pm

Why: It's football time!



Let's decide on the Where and When.



In 'n Out Burger

J-Dawgs

Chilis

Goodwood

Brick Oven
M
Mars


I work the 3rd and 4th. I started the other thread because Ddawg said he was coming out to visit from California sometime around that weekend, and he specifically mentioned In-N-Out. But I'm sure that whatever and whenever it is it will be fun with the good group of guys we got here. Also, invite Gunther! Haha.
G
Guest
Let's do it!
E
EM_Puma
Sounds like fun. I believe I can be there.
S
SpiffCoug
Since we're meeting because of football, I also suggest that we head to campus afterwards and down some cougar tails!
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Aug. 4th ( I have to work Sun, Aug. 5th though). I plan on being up there in Provo that week. I'd love to have lunch with all you derelicts. Whatever is good for y'all and Mars.



I am "in" with any of those places. The only thing I don't like is smokin' hot Thai food. I'm a Scandinavian Gringo. It's like battery acid in my baby mouth. LOL!!



Go Cougs!! 8)
U
Ungoy
I believe that I will be there. August 4 should work for me.
F
Florwood
In honor of Bronco's Alma Mater, should it be the in n out in American Fork?
H
hypercoug
I am the biggest in n out fan there is, but I don't think it is a good place to meet for a cougarcorner lunch.



In n out is generally loud, busy, and the seating is broken up. It is a poor location to meet people and chat. Meeting at a place like red robin, goodwood, chilis, brick oven, etc (a place that can seat a larger group) might be a lot better.



Just my .02
G
Guest
hypercoug wrote:
I am the biggest in n out fan there is, but I don't think it is a good place to meet for a cougarcorner lunch.



In n out is generally loud, busy, and the seating is broken up. It is a poor location to meet people and chat. Meeting at a place like red robin, goodwood, chilis, brick oven, etc (a place that can seat a larger group) might be a lot better.



Just my .02


Very good point, if you have more than 4 people, getting together at in-n-out is tough.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
So maybe a place like JCWs in Provo?
M
Mars
hawkwing wrote:
Very good point, if you have more than 4 people, getting together at in-n-out is tough.

I guess it depends on the availability of outside seating, and weather.
E
EM_Puma
So are we a go for Saturday and where are we going?
S
SpiffCoug
We are still a GO for Saturday.



Weather looks good, so are we still doing In 'n Out? The one in Orem or AF?
G
Guest
I'll be there (wherever there is) I'm waiting for Mars and Ddawg to comment since they kicked this whole campaign off.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Just realized that this is the wife's birthday. Might make it, might not.
G
Guest
Schmoe wrote:
Just realized that this is the wife's birthday. Might make it, might not.

Get your priorities in order.



We'll see you there.
M
Mars
hawkwing wrote:
I'll be there (wherever there is) I'm waiting for Mars and Ddawg to comment since they kicked this whole campaign off.

I work this Saturday (the 4th), but it sounds like fun and I hope everyone can get together for good food and a good time. I work 48-hours shifts.
G
Guest
Well, since Mars is bailing (until next time), I'm going to say I'll show up at either the 5 Guys in American Fork or the JCW in Provo Saturday at 12:30. Which one sounds best to you clowns?
S
SpiffCoug
I vote for JCW's. I think it's a better burger than Five Guys and a little conducive to 1) chatting with friends while eating 2) watching the Olympics on TV and 3) closer to campus for our post-burger Cougar Tail.
Page 1 of 3
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.