Archived Topic

ND Preview

by scott715 · 7/13/2012

Advertisement
S
scott715
http://www.bluecougarfootball.com/2012/07/will-irish-model-work-for-byu.html#more" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



So what is the key for the Cougars? Continue following Notre Dame’s model and schedule the big games.



“It’s getting better,” Holmoe said of scheduling the big names. “I’d say it’s getting easier.”



It seems like it is. Along with this year’s games against Boise State, Georgia Tech and the Notre Dame Fighting Irish themselves, the Brigham Young Cougars have a very strong future schedule. Texas and Houston will be added to the mix in 2013, Southern Miss in 2014, and Nebraska to open the 2015 season. Holmoe also mentioned he is in the works of scheduling a game with Miami.



The next step is to win those big games.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
I looked at Notre Dame's schedule. It looks very tough. Perhaps the Fighting Irish will mentally let down for the BYU game. I doubt it though. Interesting to see Manti Teo showcased as the heart and soul of the Irish Defense. Can you imagine if he was a Cougar? The unbelievable Linebacker Corps we would have? Good grief - we would strike fear into the hearts of everyone.



I really want to beat N.D. in their house.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.