Archived Topic

Jabari Parker releases his own list of schools

by SpiffCoug · 7/11/2012

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
https://twitter.com/JabariParker22" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


UK, Stanford, michigan state, Kansas, Florida, Duke, BYU, Georgetown, Depaul, UNC. No order.


Great sign that BYU is still on the list!
B
BroncoBot
boring. This would only be news if BYU WASN'T included.



I think we all expected him to list BYU in the top 10.
C
CougarClaw
given the number of schools that wanted to be on this list, it's anything but boring.



michigan state is in lower case they're out.



Can't believe Washington is out. Doesn't his brother play there?
G
Gunk
Good to hear from him publicly that we're on the list.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
Great news. Now lets see if we can get an official visit.
Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
hawkwing wrote:
Great news. Now lets see if we can get an official visit.


I'll get on that.
G
Gunk
KU - SEC

Stanford - Pac12

Michigan State - Big 10

Kansas - Big 12

Florida - SEC

Duke - ACC

BYU - WCC

Georgetown - Big East

Depaul - Big East

UNC - ACC



We're the only team under consideration in a mid-major conference and depending on your definition of mid-major we're the only "mid-major" team being considered. We are also one of two teams under consideration that are West of the Rockies.



Clearly, Jabari is favoring the East half of the country and "power conferences."



Our appearance on the list is good. As I've mentioned before, we'll probably be under consideration until the final decision, which is a nice place to be. The mere face we're on the list gives us some visibility.
F
FurriousCougar
I figured we'd make his top 10 - but it's still exciting. What I'm actually really excited about is the fact that Illinois isn't in his list. They had one thing that we, or any of the other teams, didn't have to pitch - which was being close to home (yes, I realize Depaul is, but seriously...Depaul...I'm not worried).



With Illinois out of the picture, we're the only team now that has something unique to offer that other teams don't.
M
Mars
Gunk wrote:
We're the only team under consideration in a mid-major conference

No, I saw Stanford on the list.





:evil:
S
snoscythe
I like how ESPN lists the schools alphabetically, but then states they are listed "in no particular order."
Advertisement
G
Gunk
Mars wrote:
We're the only team under consideration in a mid-major conference

No, I saw Stanford on the list.





:evil:


Haha! Nice one



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.