L
LawboyHearing that BYU will announce 2 deals in the next week or two. One with a Big 10 team (most likely Wisconsin and probably for 2014-15--coincides with Utah series being off, and Bronco has commented on this one so it should not be a shocker), and the other being an ACC team. As to the ACC not sure who it will be, but I know that BYU was discussing a deal with Cuse before they went to the ACC, so it could be them. Other past rumors included Clemson. Don't hold me to that one, as I really do not know who it will be. If I hear specifics, will pass it on..
I think the timing of getting the Utah deal sorted for the next 4 years is allowing BYU to put out other scheduling news now.
I think the timing of getting the Utah deal sorted for the next 4 years is allowing BYU to put out other scheduling news now.

