Archived Topic

Fall Camp

by bernief · 7/3/2012

Advertisement
B
bernief
Does anybody know what the open days are for fall camp this year?
S
SpiffCoug
I imagine there might be one open day. Fall camp starts Aug 2nd I think.
T
trueblue72
All I know, is it can't get here soon enough!!!
D
Ddawg
I'm holding my breath till football season gets here - and I turned blue 10 days ago. :evil:
C
Cougarbib
I drove to Happy Valley again this weekend. Did not see as much U stuff in cars this time. Spent time on campus and in the mountains. My grandson is being tended by a high ranking BYU AD official as I type this. Didn't spot any unofficial workouts. Just big fires burning everywhere. Alpine today.



Living in Las Vegas - something I never imagined could happen - has made this all feasible.



I think I will be back soon. Son enters MTC Aug 1 - God Willing.



Yes - I feel a football season coming



July will go fast for me - August may last forever.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
Cougarbib2 wrote:
I drove to Happy Valley again this weekend. Did not see as much U stuff in cars this time. Spent time on campus and in the mountains. My grandson is being tended by a high ranking BYU AD official as I type this. Didn't spot any unofficial workouts. Just big fires burning everywhere. Alpine today.



Living in Las Vegas - something I never imagined could happen - has made this all feasible.



I think I will be back soon. Son enters MTC Aug 1 - God Willing.



Yes - I feel a football season coming



July will go fast for me - August may last forever.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Bib, congrats on your boy to the mission field.

As to name dropping, you get a pass on this post. :D
F
Florwood
dmcougar wrote:
I drove to Happy Valley again this weekend. Did not see as much U stuff in cars this time. Spent time on campus and in the mountains. My grandson is being tended by a high ranking BYU AD official as I type this. Didn't spot any unofficial workouts. Just big fires burning everywhere. Alpine today.



Living in Las Vegas - something I never imagined could happen - has made this all feasible.



I think I will be back soon. Son enters MTC Aug 1 - God Willing.



Yes - I feel a football season coming



July will go fast for me - August may last forever.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Bib, congrats on your boy to the mission field.

As to name dropping, you get a pass on this post. :D


If the name dropping was "God willing", I think we'll all give a pass.
L
Lawboy
All I know is that when that open practice occurs, I will be there with my 2 boys, and my girls if they want to come. Try to get the wife to come, because she is not much of a sports fan. Cheer for BYU, about it. Typical with LDS women I guess. Sadly.
B
bernief
I need to know so I can plan our summer vacation.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
Lawboy
I think was on a Saturday two weeks prior to opening game last year. I expect similar. Bet it ends up on August 18.
Advertisement
J
JamieVallen
I'm pretty dang sure every year for the past several years they've done at least 1 or 2 the same week as education week so planning your trip about that same time would be pretty safe in my opinion... But obviously you'd still definitely wanna find out for sure; but like I said same week for the past few years...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
mjk5
Lawboy wrote:
Typical with LDS women I guess. Sadly.

That used to be my wife too. However, I convinced her to watch the Utah State game last year and now she has become a huge BYU fan. 11 years of marriage and now she has evolved into a raving BYU football fanatic.



We moved back to Provo about a month ago (after living away for about 8 years) and couldn't be more excited to have season tickets again. Last week my wife was in line behind Riley Nelson at Costco. She said his cart as filled to the top with protein shakes and beef jerky. She said there were a few other football players with him she didn't recognize who had the huge flats filled high with nothing but eggs.



So at least it sounds like their diet isn't all talk.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
mjk5 wrote:
Typical with LDS women I guess. Sadly.

That used to be my wife too. However, I convinced her to watch the Utah State game last year and now she has become a huge BYU fan. 11 years of marriage and now she has evolved into a raving BYU football fanatic.



We moved back to Provo about a month ago (after living away for about 8 years) and couldn't be more excited to have season tickets again. Last week my wife was in line behind Riley Nelson at Costco. She said his cart as filled to the top with protein shakes and beef jerky. She said there were a few other football players with him she didn't recognize who had the huge flats filled high with nothing but eggs.



So at least it sounds like their diet isn't all talk.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - ooh Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. They love drama too. Maybe even like hair and abs and a James Dean type rebel. Ask my absolutely non-sports wife to name a BYU player and she will name McMahon or The Jimmer. Jimmer, the boys, and the girls team got her interested in basketball - because they were fun to watch.



USU was FUN and filled with DRAMA.



We need to get the women into FB if we are going to fill LES five consecutive seasons and get that Stadium expansion.
G
Guest
Good point, there's always at least 1 open practice during Education Week, and usually 2. Can't guarantee that will hold up again this year, but it's the safest bet.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.