Archived Topic

Uconn banned from NCAA tournament

by nuk13 · 6/21/2012

Advertisement
N
nuk13
I just read that Uconn is among 10 schools banned from the tournament. This is for academics. I believe they've won 3 NCAA championships. The other 9 were smaller schools. Some of the comments suggest that the NFL and NBA form minor leagues. I think that is worth considering.
I
imuakahuku
nuk13 wrote:
I just read that Uconn is among 10 schools banned from the tournament. This is for academics. I believe they've won 3 NCAA championships. The other 9 were smaller schools. Some of the comments suggest that the NFL and NBA form minor leagues. I think that is worth considering.


I think the NBA already has a plethera of minor leagues. They have the "instructional" league here to go along with all the international leagues.



As for the NFL, did NFLEurope fail yet or are they still going? And you have the arena teams to boot. But I would say the NCAA is the true "minor" league to the NFL.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.