Archived Topic

WSU Preview-the other one

by scott715 · 6/14/2012

Advertisement
K
Kajdin
Looks like we'll finally beat a team that use the 4-2-5 defensive alignment :crazy:
D
Dwight
Will Bronco bring lots of blitz packages, or will he emphasize pass coverage and make WSU execute their new offense?



Will Ziggy Ansah be a factor this year?
F
Florwood
This is probably the one I'll use the Cosmo Kids tickets for...action and entertainment, and if some of the group with smaller kids goes home early, it doesn't matter quite as much.
Advertisement
S
scott715
They lost their opening game to Fresno. Think it was close initially and then fell apart at the end.
4
49erCoug
I don't want to pull an OK State.. and put up 84 points.. But I would like to see us dominate from start to finish.. and get a heavy does of the run game to help work out some of those kinks..
G
Gunk
We don't score more than 45 in this game.



Not because we're incapable, but because when it gets to that point Bronco and Doman will shut it down.



Would be fun if the defense holds another team without a TD.
M
mizzoucoug
I want to see us run up the middle and get sacks up the middle. Everything else is already set. Those are 2 things we can't seem to do against anyone, however.
G
Gunk
mizzoucoug wrote:
I want to see us run up the middle and get sacks up the middle. Everything else is already set. Those are 2 things we can't seem to do against anyone, however.


That and convert on 2nd and goal or 3rd and goal.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.