Archived Topic

Junior Day

by scott715 · 6/13/2012

Advertisement
S
scott715
TBS says LB Uaea Masina, DL/OL Jonryheem Peoples and OLB Johnny Ragin were offered today.



Also WR Michael Davis was a standout.
D
Ddawg
HoosierCougar wrote:
Peoples committed today. He is 50% LDS. BM annpounced there were only 8 scholarships left.



http://byucougars.blogs.deseretnews.com/2012/06/13/byu-lands-intriguing-idaho-prospect/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


How else might we describe 50% LDS?

5% tithing

O'Douls and decaf

Candy Cigarettes

Fully leaded Mt Dew

Hits Mutual, but not SUnday School

Others...


Too funny. I've never heard the term 50% LDS. Ok, I buy into it. So ..... today I'm 93% LDS. I had an X-Large Diet Coke w/ my lunch - and a refill. Does that make me 93%? My math is fuzzy. ;)
S
scott715
REPENT and be 100%.



The article said his dad is LDS and his mom is a born again christian. So he said he was 50%.



PS My talk next week is on obedience and repentance. Maybe I will use you as an example.
Advertisement
M
Mars


Kearsely says that Gary Anderson (the USU head coach) 's son was offered a scholarship by BYU today, and that he wants to accept it...
C
CougarClaw
Mars wrote:


Kearsely says that Gary Anderson (the USU head coach) 's son was offered a scholarship by BYU today, and that he wants to accept it...


First we steal their prodigal son, and then we steal their actual sons....



Gary is not going to like us anytime soon.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
scott715 wrote:
REPENT and be 100%.



The article said his dad is LDS and his mom is a born again christian. So he said he was 50%.



PS My talk next week is on obedience and repentance. Maybe I will use you as an example.


Please do. I can't give up my lunchtime "BADC". (Big Ass Diet-Coke) :lol: :lol:

However, I do squeeze a lemon wedge into it - makes it healthy - I think. Ha!
C
Cougarbib
Ddawg wrote:
REPENT and be 100%.



The article said his dad is LDS and his mom is a born again christian. So he said he was 50%.



PS My talk next week is on obedience and repentance. Maybe I will use you as an example.


Please do. I can't give up my lunchtime "BADC". (Big Ass Diet-Coke) :lol: :lol:

However, I do squeeze a lemon wedge into it - makes it healthy - I think. Ha!

Let me get this straight - You squeeze a lemon wedgie into your Big A.... What?



Anyway - I am a lemon grower in my spare time and wondered where all those lemons go.



Lemon wedgies are popular in places as far away as China and Japan.



Sunkist Lemon Wedgies



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
byucougar1
Leomon wedgies = pucker power :lol:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.