Archived Topic

Podcast error

by Yndian · 6/12/2012

Advertisement
Y
Yndian
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem (or if anyone else even tries listening to the podcast :P ), but the two recent ones both started to load, but almost immediately came up with some kind of error that kept them from loading further. I tried multiple times on different days, but with no luck.



Is this a problem on your guys' end or mine?
S
scott715
No problem, it started right up. No loading necessary but I am on a T1 line.
G
Guest
What does the error msg say?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
Yndian
To clarify, I'm subscribed to the podcast on iTunes, so it downloads podcasts automatically. My other subscriptions are all downloading without a problem, but with the latest CougarCorner podcast, I get a "stopped (err=404)" message.
G
Guest
I will look into it
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.