Archived Topic

Bibster Sighting

by Cougarbib · 6/11/2012

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Rumor has it that The Bibster will take advantage of his new mainland living arrangement and drive on over to Utah for Father's Day. Watch for the guy in the Aloha Shirt.



Now - if The Bibster wanted to check out Riley Nelson 's summer haircut, abs, arm-strength, leadership, team unity, and other informal workout related matters - when and where could he observe such a gathering.



And dang - I just missed the podcast. Imagine The Bibster Babble opportunity missed there.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
craigoscarson
When I read the thread title, I was picturing a guy at the feet of Ty Detmer eating a crow. ;)
C
Cougarbib
craigoscarson wrote:
When I read the thread title, I was picturing a guy at the feet of Ty Detmer eating a crow. ;)

But did the crow have an asterisk by it?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
Cougarbib2 wrote:
When I read the thread title, I was picturing a guy at the feet of Ty Detmer eating a crow. ;)

But did the crow have an asterisk by it?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


It doesn't need it, it's straight crow ;)
C
Cougarbib
hawkwing wrote:
craigoscarson wrote:
When I read the thread title, I was picturing a guy at the feet of Ty Detmer eating a crow. ;)

But did the crow have an asterisk by it?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


It doesn't need it, it's straight crow ;)

I understand that the summer practices have an asterisk by them to designate them as unofficial workouts that coaches are not allowed to attend.



Any of you insiders - know when and where these are likely to occur next week?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.