Archived Topic

Husband/Wife thing?

by AmmonCougar1 · 6/9/2012

Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
I know I'm a broken record for asking the same question time after time but I finally have my ute raised wife willing to join me at the huband/wife thing that supposedly happens every two years and should be happening this year.



Any information would be very helpful.



Thanks & go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
M
Mars


Sounds like fun... if you have $200 lying around. I wish I did.



I don't.
G
Guest
The Couples Clinic. (I wish it were still just a women's clinic). Now it's dominated by (rich) men, as opposed to helping teach women the finer points of the game.



http://byucougars.com/m-football/football-host-couples-clinic-date-night" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


PROVO -- Come join the BYU football team as it kicks off the 2012 season hosting Date Night on Tuesday, July 31. The couples clinic will take place in LaVell Edwards Stadium and is scheduled to begin at 6 p.m.

Participants will have an opportunity to mingle with players and coaches of the 2012 team on the eve of the first day of Fall Camp. Greg Wrubell, the play-by-play "Voice of the Cougars" on KSL Newsradio, will emcee the event.

Registration is $200 per couple and will include dinner by Ruby River, skill instruction, giveaways, a question and answer session, photo opportunities with head coach Bronco Mendenhall and much more.

Participants will rotate between stations where they will be given on-field instruction, tour the locker room and compete in a trivia contest. Casual dress and athletic shoes are recommended. Space is limited.
B
byucougar1
Do you mean $200 to pay her to go (ie bribe)? :-)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
Florwood
Mars wrote:


Sounds like fun... if you have $200 lying around. I wish I did.



I don't.


Sorry, I'll get that back to you. It was just lying around, so I didn't think you needed it...
Advertisement
U
Ungoy
If I had the $200, I'd take my wife. Might actually get her to like football a little bit more. :)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.