Archived Topic

kicking personnel

by Dwight · 5/31/2012

Advertisement
D
Dwight
Any changes in kickng personnel this year? ......Or maybe just changes in kicking expectations this year.



On a side note, I just found out that my neighbor across the street was the 1st woman to score in a college football game (as a kicker). Apparently her sorority sisters held up a sign that said "Liz scores with the team". :lol:
C
Cougarbib
Same guys - more experience. Maybe a better deep snapper - not sure about that. The Bibster Bold Prediction: kicking game will be more consistent = Better on punts and kickoffs. Return teams should provide old and new faces and more options.



Hoffman, Falslev, Chambers, plus a new face or two = more consistent and better.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Sorensen had back surgery and may not be ready to go at the start.
S
scott715
Sorensen had back surgery and may not be ready to go at the start.
B
BYULV
Sorry, I thought this thread would contain YouTube videos of people walking around, randomly "kicking personnel". I wasn't sure which personnel deserved kicking so I bit and opened the thread. :roll:
Advertisement
S
scott715
PETA deleted the dogkicking videos.
S
snoscythe
BYULV wrote:
Sorry, I thought this thread would contain YouTube videos of people walking around, randomly "kicking personnel". I wasn't sure which personnel deserved kicking so I bit and opened the thread. :roll:


I was hoping for some of Bobby Knight's greatest hits.
H
HoosierCougar
I assume Reed Hornung will be the deep snapper. IIRC from a 2011 fireside, he went from walk-on to schollie status after his sophomore year. He's a senior in 2012.
B
BYULV
HoosierCougar wrote:
I assume Reed Hornung will be the deep snapper. IIRC from a 2011 fireside, he went from walk-on to schollie status after his sophomore year. He's a senior in 2012.


Will he be kicked?
C
Cougarbib
BYULV wrote:
I assume Reed Hornung will be the deep snapper. IIRC from a 2011 fireside, he went from walk-on to schollie status after his sophomore year. He's a senior in 2012.


Will he be kicked?

Literally or Figuratively?



My guess is that he will get figuratively kicked in the ASTERISK by fans if he makes any bad snaps.



:)



:)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
B
BYULV
Cougarbib2 wrote:
HoosierCougar wrote:
I assume Reed Hornung will be the deep snapper. IIRC from a 2011 fireside, he went from walk-on to schollie status after his sophomore year. He's a senior in 2012.


Will he be kicked?

Literally or Figuratively?



My guess is that he will get figuratively kicked in the ASTERISK by fans if he makes any bad snaps.



:)



:)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Well played Bib2. I like the way you weaved in your other controversial thread. ;)
R
runbyu1
I have two buddies that kick that are supposedly saying they are planning on kicking for the team in the fall (they were not on the team last year). They say the coaches are looking for depth and are thinking outside the box a bit when it comes to the kicking game.
H
HoosierCougar
I want the coaches who are looking inside the uprites when it comes to the kicking game!
S
snoscythe
HoosierCougar wrote:
looking inside the uprites


:skeptic:



http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/09/24/science/stonehenge480.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



:P



:sulk:
C
Cougarbib
BYULV wrote:
BYULV wrote:
I assume Reed Hornung will be the deep snapper. IIRC from a 2011 fireside, he went from walk-on to schollie status after his sophomore year. He's a senior in 2012.


Will he be kicked?

Literally or Figuratively?



My guess is that he will get figuratively kicked in the ASTERISK by fans if he makes any bad snaps.



:)



:)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Well played Bib2. I like the way you weaved in your other controversial thread. ;)




Aloha - got your PM - my reply via iPhone seemed to get stuck. I will get in contact when I get back in town.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.