Archived Topic

Utah state vs Utah

by Dwight · 5/31/2012

Advertisement
D
Dwight
Any chance Utah State will bang up Utah a little before our Cougs get a shot at them? I hear Wynn had a good spring and looks healthy. Will Utah also stop playing Utah State, or are they just ending the rivalry with BYU? If the rivalry ends I'll just have to start rooting for my WSU cougars every year. I'm sure Mike Leach can derive some satisfaction in beating up Whittingham. Just to make sure all is well this year I'm going to make a Kyle Whittingham Voodoo donut and eat it in the 1st quarter of the BYU vs Utah game. I'll eat my Jordan Wynn donut as soon as KVN steps on the field. ;)
C
Cougarbib
U asked several questions. U is not so afraid of USU and like BYU can probably squeeze USU into 2 for 1 or better. Still a bit risky for U because USU has stepped up a notch and has a former Ute, iirc, coaching.



Will USU knock U around a bit? Certainly they will try as best they can. But offense more than defense has been their strength and they lost a lot from last year. I fear that they may be to impotent to get to Wynn.



But KVN and others can eat the Jordan Wynn donut. But if we knock him down like last year and he limps back in after KW reminds him that it is not his throwing arm that hurts - knock him down again. Don't leave it to the next opponent. We should have gone after him again and again and - again - and..........



Did you read my The Utes Are Our Lunch post?



Save me a donut.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.