Archived Topic

I predict a better than expected season in 2012

by UVACoug · 5/28/2012

Advertisement
U
UVACoug
Part of that is based on the fact that expectations seem to be so low. The other part is because I think Bronco teams play much better with a chip on their shoulders. When people count them out, they put on a great performance ... like Oklahoma 2009 and TCU 2006. I think the team will be very motivated to perform this season, given how little people are expecting of them.
F
Florwood
This would be my fondest hope, but as you say, it isn't my expectation. Utah and Texas last year, TCU and Florida State in 2009, haunt me when I start to think great things.



That said, I can hardly wait for the roar in the stadium as the team runs out on the field against WSU in the first two games this year. Then hope against hope the rest of the season.
C
Cougarbib
I hope to have renovations complete and house sold in Hawaii and some loose ends tied up in California by August so that I can take full advantage of living in Las Vegas and driving up to Provo frequently. I knew I kept those season tickets renewed all these years for a good reason.



And - I still have ESPN for distant road games or crappy home games played during blizzards.



We are blessed.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.