Archived Topic

Fui on the whole "New Diet and Workout" topic

by Cougs_Rule · 5/23/2012

Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
Great news for Fui as tweeted by kslshep. New diet + new workout regimen = spot in the nfl.



Hmmmmm.......is it really unrealistic to expect that football players train at high levels for the sake of their team, wins, glory, and a scholarship? Hague did it while in college.

Fui did it. Brown did it. What gives? Am I naive?
G
Guest
Fui's situation is quite a bit different than the recent oline issues we've been talking about here.



Someone can correct me if they have evidence that I'm wrong, but from what I heard from an interview Fui was that when he got to the NFL they asked him to bulk up and get bigger to be a full back, but it wasn't working out as well, and so a team advised him last year that they thought he'd have more success if he slimmed down and played as running back.



He followed that advice and is now signed with the Jets.
C
CrimsonCoug
Couldn't have happened to a better guy.



Not sure if he's going to the Jets as an FB or RB. I've seen sources indicating each.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.