S
scott715Archived Topic
How Valuable is BYU? #35
by scott715 · 5/22/2012
Advertisement
Y
YNotNice. Just 3 spots behind Oregon. I don't know how reliable this value indicator really is, but when compared to PAC 12 and Big XII schools, BYU is well ahead of the majority of schools. The schools that beat us are no surprise: Texas, USC, UCLA, Oklahoma, Stanford, Washington, and Oregon. We are about on par with the Arizona schools and Oklahoma State (and Georgia Tech and Arkansas!) and well ahead of the likes of TCU, Colorado, Baylor, the Ewetes, Kansas, Oregon State, etc.
If this measurement holds any truth of BYU's real valuation, I feel very comfortable with independence. I don't think we will be left outside looking in if the realignment dust ever settles.
If this measurement holds any truth of BYU's real valuation, I feel very comfortable with independence. I don't think we will be left outside looking in if the realignment dust ever settles.
T
tmoney35The overall ranking seems about right (as long as we're ahead of :utard: ). The individual scores for football success and All Sports success were a little lower than what I would expect.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

