Archived Topic

New Committment Kalolo Manumaleuna Utu MLB

by scott715 · 5/20/2012

Advertisement
D
Ddawg
I have no idea what his skills, strength, or speed are. But - I have faith in the Defensive mind of Bronco & my guess is - KMU is a monster hitting stone wall. I'm excited to find out more. I love these good surprises.
B
byucougar1
6-2/250 is very stout/wide body. Would be interested in his mobility and speed not just for run stopping but pass defense on TEs. Clearly replacement for Kaveignga and/or Ogletree to man the middle.



Wonder if he is related to our DE - Ethan Manumeleuna?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
byucougar1 wrote:
6-2/250 is very stout/wide body. Would be interested in his mobility and speed not just for run stopping but pass defense on TEs. Clearly replacement for Kaveignga and/or Ogletree to man the middle.



Wonder if he is related to our DE - Ethan Manumeleuna?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Slight spelling difference as posted in this thread and by you. I am betting that difference is a typo and they are related. If so - great bloodlines.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Wow, That highlight reel was amazing. Hope he translates. Could be a beast.
B
byucougar1
His last name is Manumaleuga - the consonant n was accidentally inserted. We are rapidly becoming the vowel king and the announcers will be tongue twisted if more than one is involved in a play.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
Lawboy
From everything that I have read, sounds as if the kid will be playing DE for BYU. We need much more help in that area than we do with ILB. We have 5 DL players graduating in 2012. So expect BYU to ask him to bulk up to 270, rather than bulk down to 225 again.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.