Archived Topic

New Committment Nathan Debeikes OLB

by scott715 · 5/19/2012

Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Nathan's commit is exiting. We'll have to wait a few years for him to return from his Mission to see how much he will contribute. But, he has speed, size and athleticism - not a bad triple combo.

8)
C
Cougarbib
It says he is from Thousand Oaks but does not say which high school. If it is TO High School, Ben Olsen and my son-in-law played there. My ranch is near there and now that I live in Las Vegas, I will visit the ranch and my three married children and my five grand children much more often than I was able to do from Hawaii. I will try to scout this recruit out. I sure like his attitude and committment to BYU.



Oaks Christian - is a private school near there. You may recall we got a very good recruit out of there with help from Jake Heaps. That school is loaded with talent every year and most are rich and famous.



I will try to scout this out.



Should be pretty easy in the Internet age to figure out when and where he will be playing.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
Found it - Thousand Oaks High School



Pretty impressive honors from his junior season. Sports a 4.0 GPA. Got accolades on offense and defense. Hopefully he improves on that. If he does - I would expect a four star rating. All CIF, All League, Team Offensive MVP, while carrying a 4.0 GPA and being active in the community and Church sounds like a BYU kind of guy.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
Lawboy
Bronco has done an outstanding job of recruiting linebackers the last few years. In the 3-4, it is the most important position. Been some very physically talented kids coming in to play there. And with the DB position improving, all he has left to do is to get the DL players to be as talented as the LBs, then BYU will have a defense that truly is dominant.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Can these LBs cover the pass? It seems our ILBs have struggled to do this.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.