Archived Topic

Top in-state recruit signees last decade

by byucougar1 · 5/17/2012

Advertisement
B
byucougar1
http://www.deseretnews.com/top/697/19/Troy-Hinds-6-5-230-DE-Beehive-State-blue-chip-football-recruits-during-the-last-decade.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Based upon this sampling by BG, BYU has actually landed some very good talent when going head-to-head with UT, USU. Lost some good candidates to P12 schools USC, OR, and CO but they were not necessarily interested in the Y experience. We'll see how these guys turn out - so far mixed results with Matt Reynolds and James Lark. Impact from Holt, Hinds, Matthews, Kafusi, Bills have not yet been realized. With the exception of being in top 10 rank of class, Rankings by Rivals and Scout leave a lot to be desired as far as a predictor of success.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Too bad BYU's recruiting is now dead. I mean, what with Utah joining the PAC-12 and all. I fully expect BYU to get maybe one guy in the next decade.
B
byucougar1
I think you mean our recruiting is to die for :-)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.