He has good things to say about a lot of our position groups. Says we'll have one of the better LB corps in the country, and thinks we have a chance at another 10 win season even with our tough schedule.
S
SpiffCoug
Sounds about right.
T
trueblue72
interesting read.... I was intrigued to see that he had Thomas Bryson listed on his other players box, the one that was blue. Anyone know anything behind this? I thought he was done for good at the Y.
B
BigCougsFan
I know Phil Steele has been pretty impressive with me in his preseason assumptions. He's legit in my book.
There were times I hated the guy because he proved me wrong :angry:
He did mention BYU has "one of the better LB corps in the country". I like that.
S
scott715
Future opponents #39 GA Tech, Utah #33, BSU #26.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.